Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Raising Awareness for Tissue and Organ Donations





I recently worked with Karrie Ipatenco on a fundraiser flyer for Joshua McKnight. Karrie has been working with a few others on raising at least $50,000.00 for Josh, who has just had a multivisceral transplant. He received a small intestine, liver and pancreas all at once through organ donation. Josh is 30 years old and grew up in Grand Junction, Colorado. He recently had to move to Nebraska due to his circumstances.

Josh has been a family friend of mine for many years. Josh and my brother were close friends for many of those years and I've always looked at Josh like a brother. So when I found out he needed some support I jumped on the opportunity to help out with these flyers and was very honored to do so. We're not only helping out Josh by giving donations, we are raising support for organ and tissue donation.

If you would like to donate, all proceeds will go directly to Josh and his parents. Any size donation will help. Please get in contact with me and I will give you more details on how to do so. If you have a business and would like to donate any of your products to Josh, his mother or father, those would be greatly appreciated as well.

Lets all make a difference in someone's life. Here's to Josh and his road to recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment